THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Touro College South accepts applications on a rolling basis, and students may be admitted for the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters. Admissions counselors are available to answer any questions and to discuss your unique needs. Applicants to Touro College South should follow these procedures:
- THE APPLICATION - Submit your completed application, together with a non-refundable $50 fee, to the Office of Admissions, Touro College South, 1703 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach FL 33139.
An application can be downloaded here:
MS Word Format
- ACADEMIC RECORDS - Applicants should arrange for an official transcript to be sent by their high school directly to the Office of Admissions; applications cannot be evaluated without high school transcripts. Students with previous college-level work should arrange for official transcripts to sent from all prior institutions.
- TEST SCORES - Students who have taken the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) should have official test score reports sent to Touro. The College Board code for Touro College is 2902 for the SAT; the code for the ACT is 2961.
- RECOMMENDATIONS - Two letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of your application. The letters should be written by people who know you well, such as teachers, counselors, or your local rabbi.
- INTERVIEWS AND ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST - During the admissions process, the Admissions Committee may request that an applicant be interviewed by an admissions officer. The interview report becomes part of the applicant's file. An English Placement Examination is normally administered immediately following the interview. Students who are not asked to be interviewed take the English Placement Examination at orientation.
- EARLY ADMISSIONS AND TRANSFER APPLICATIONS- Candidates who possess outstanding academic records and demonstrate the ability to benefit from college may be admitted to Touro at the end of the junior year of high school. Touro also welcomes transfer students and qualified visiting students from other colleges (see [ACADEMIC RECORDS]).
For more information, please contact:
The Office of Admissions
Touro College South
1703 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach FL 33139
Download an application here: MS Word, PDF