ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS IS EASIER THAN EVER!
Online Transcript Ordering is a secure transaction provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community, in cooperation with Touro College.
Online transcript ordering allows you to:
- Order anytime
- Get it faster (shorter processing time)
- Receive real-time email updates
- Track your order
- Order up to 5 transcripts per transaction
- Sign-up is free
- You pay $7.75 per official transcript and a $2.25 per order service charge
Note: All transcripts (online or paper) are held pending Bursar clearance.
Request an Official Transcript - Online Ordering
Request submitted via paper form
Please use the Transcript Request Form for:
- More than 5 copies of an official transcript
- An official transcript that needs to be sent with an attached form
- An official transcript for the GED submission
- An official transcript to another Touro division
- An unofficial copy only
You may submit the completed Transcript Request Form by fax, mail or in person to one of the three Offices of the Registrar. You may submit you credit card number on the request or pay the fee in person using any major credit card or money order at the Bursar's office at any location.
Transcripts are usually sent out within 7-10 business days after the request receives Bursar clearance, and may take longer during peak periods.
Unofficial Grade Report
If you are a student or alumni of the school listed below please request your transcript directly from your school.
Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law School
225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY 11722
Ph (631) 761-7040