Trinitas Regional Medical Center
225 Williamson Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07207
MEDICAL STUDENT PROCEDURE – 1st Day
- Be at the hospital (and ready to report) by 8:00 am.
- Once you are on Williamson Street, proceed to the end of road where you will see the hospital on the right and the parking garage on the left. Park in that parking garage and take a white parking ticket at the entrance and park on the 4th or 5th level.
- Bring the ticket with you to be validated for free parking.
- Enter the hospital’s main entrance. Ask at the front desk for Charlotte Leonard on 7 North.
- The Physician Services Office is next to the elevator on 7 North.
- Come in the office and ask for Charlotte.
- Attire: Business dress and white lab jacket - NO denim or sandals please.
- A $10 deposit is required for the ID and parking sticker. This deposit will be returned at the end of the rotation when the cards are returned. The license plate number of your car is also required.
- Any questions please call 908-994-5257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org