APPLICATION AND ADMISSIONS
Men and women with a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution, a background in Jewish studies, and a working knowledge of Hebrew, who show promise of meeting the standards set for the program, may be considered for admission
Application for admission-PDF Format
Supplemental Application Form-PDF Format
An application is considered complete, and the candidate considered for admission, as soon as all of the following have been received:
- Application for admission and a non-refundable application fee.
- Transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work. Transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly by the school. Transcripts submitted by an applicant cannot be considered official documents.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A sample of written work.
- Supplementary materials (e.g., testing data) may be requested if deemed necessary by the Committee on Admissions.
Upon receipt of the above documents, the applicant is invited for a personal interview.
Qualified undergraduates of Touro College are permitted to register for certain Master's level courses for undergraduate credit, up to a maximum of nine credits.
Admission documents may be downloaded at: www.touro.edu/judagrad, or requested from:
Touro Graduate School of Jewish Studies
50 West 23rd Street, 7th Floor, New York, N.Y., 10010.
Tel: (212) 242-4668 ext. 6026
Fax: (212) 627-3699