January 10 - Spring Semester
August 15 - Fall Semester
International Student Applications
must be received two weeks prior to above dates.
A $100 Late Registration Fee will be
charged for those who miss the deadline dates.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited academic institution; a major in Computer Science, Graphic Design or Digital Media is recommended, but not required.
- Applicants without previous experience in the above subjects are required to complete Prerequisite Courses.
- A minimum undergraduate and/or graduate grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Fulfillment of the English Language Proficiency requirement, if
- Portfolio of studio work in design or related field (in digital or hard copy form).
- Essay describing personal goals and objectives in applying to this program.
- If possible, attach current resume.
Transfer Credit Policy
A maximum of six credits from another accredited master’s program may be granted in transfer, if the course(s) are deemed to be equivalent in content and rigor to Touro courses upon review by the appropriate Program Chair.