- Forensic Accounting
- General Management
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Finance
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Leadership
Touro Graduate School of Business and You
Make the Touro Graduate School of Business the next step toward achieving your business career goals.
Our degree and certificate programs include:
- Master of Business Administration degree that may be pursued with one of eight specializations
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in International Business Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Advanced Certificate in Human Resources Management
Workshops on a number of different business topics are also offered through the year.
Consider the Touro Graduate School of Business advantage:
- We pride ourselves on being a student-centered program. You will receive personalized attention from a faculty dedicated to providing you the best in graduate education.
- We have the flexibility to meet your scheduling needs through our evening and weekend programs. This allows you, in effect, to integrate theory and practice by pursuing your advanced degree or certificate while continuing to gain work experience through your existing job.
- We admit students on a rolling basis, for maximum flexibility, so you may begin in the Fall or Spring semester.
- You may take advantage of a range of career services to help you prepare your resume, develop your interviewing skills, and help you network with desired employers.
- We are located in the Wall Street area of New York City, the financial capital of the world.
- Should the Touro Graduate School of Business be part of your future? Review our program offerings - then schedule an appointment to discuss the possibilities for joining us.
We look forward to meeting you!
Touro Policy of Non-Discrimination
Touro College treats all employees, students, and applicants without unlawful consideration or discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, the administration of its educational programs and activities, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off, suspension, expulsion and termination, and all other terms and conditions of admission, matriculation and employment.