TOURO COLLEGE EMAIL
Touro College Email Server Policies and Procedures
To access your Touro College email account over the Internet, follow these instructions:
Click on Touro E-Mail on the menu (top-right)
Click on Outlook Web Access (Direct link is: https://owa.touro.edu)
Put in your Username and Password
You will see a list of emails. Just click on the subject of an email to open it.
To view messages in other folders, choose the folder from the drop-down list and click 'Open'
Make sure to click 'Logout' (on the top-right of the menu) when you are done.
- Go to the Touro College Web Page -
To set up email forwarding, please contact the Office of Information Technology helpline at 212-463-0400 ext. 5444
To change your password for your email account, please follow these instructions:
- Login to Outlook Web Access (Direct link is: https://owa.touro.edu)
- Click the "Options" link in the menu at the top-right.
- Click the "Change Password" link at the left-center of the page.
- Put in your current (old) password and new password in the appropriate boxes and click the "Save" button on top.
- Make sure to click 'Logout' (on the top-right of the menu) when you are done, and try logging in again with your new password.
- If you have trouble following any of the directions above or need to request a new email account, please call the Office of Information Technology helpline at 212-463-0400 ext. 5444.