- Interview with Dr. Seongshin Kim, Program chair
- Proof of initial or professional teaching certificate
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- two recommendation letters
- personal statement of goals and objectives
- writing sample to provide evidence of academic writing proficiency
- 12 credits of foreign language study or passing score on CLEP examination
Students who have not satisfied the foreign language studies requirement may be admitted to the program, but with the understanding that they must satisfy this requirement as soon as possible and prior to graduation.
Applicants will be considered for admission without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.