Online Registration ProceduresPosted on:7/14/2010
Online Registration Procedures
1. Log onto the Touro website at tcweb.touro.edu. Use any computer with internet access or go to a Touro computer lab.
2. Log onto the system by entering, in the on-screen boxes, your student ID number and your password. Then click on “Login”. (NOTES: (1) The system may prompt you to change your password.)
3. If you find that your access to the on-line system is blocked, please contact the Registrar’s office immediately at 212-463-0400ext. 5544 to determine the problem.
4. Click on “Course Search.” Under the “Search Criteria” option, make sure that the word “Graduate” appears on the screen in the “Division” field, if not, bring down the drop-down menu for this field and click on “Graduate” to change it.
5. Click on the “Department” field on the screen; a drop-down menu will appear.
Click on “No Limit”; the “Department” field will be highlighted. For example: EDU-616-BG, type into it the letters “EDU”; you will see “Education” displayed in the field.
For courses that begin with EDSE, please type in “EDSE”, you will see “Education/Special Education displayed in the field.
For all “EDPS” courses, select the drop-down menu and stroll to “EDPS”. You will see “Education/Psychology” displayed in the field.
6. Click on the “Find Classes” menu; on this menu, find the course number of the first course you are approved to register for, and click on “Add”; the course will appear on the registration screen. CAUTION: Be sure the section suffix which appears at the end of each class you select is the correct one for each of your desired sections!
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each course you are approved to register for. REMEMBER: You are allowed to register only for the courses approved by your advisor.
8. When you have finished entering all of your courses, review you registration carefully to make sure all of the information is correct, then print the screen showing the completed registration and keep it for future reference.
9. Be sure to log out by clicking “Log Out” on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Back to Message Board